2 more months to catch the Early Bird rate for the
Singapore Trauma & Acute Care Conference (STACC) 2023!
Conference Dates: 5 – 6 October 2023, Thursday - Friday
Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
As an attendee, you can look forward to:
- An exciting and comprehensive scientific programme delivered by global and regional experts on a diverse range of trauma, acute and critical care topics
- In-person discussion platform for sharing solutions, insights and lessons in the diversity of medical practice, culture and challenges
- Forge networking and partnership opportunities with like-minded professionals and exhibitors
- Conference booths by medical and pharmaceutical partners featuring trending and advanced innovations in therapeutics and technology
- Abstract submission with five clinical tracks to choose from: 1) Pre-hospital and Emergency Medicine, 2) Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 3) Anaesthesia and Critical Care, 4) Orthopaedic Surgery and 5) Neurosurgery
- Scientific poster displays and presentation
- Discounts off selected hotel bookings (terms and conditions apply)
- +8 CPE points (for Singapore-registered healthcare professionals) over the 2-day conference
Due to limited availability of seats, early registration is recommended. Don’t miss out and sign up to secure your slot today!
Closing date for abstracts: 30 June 2023, 11.59pm (SGT/ UTC+8)
For more information, visit the website at https://www.singaporetrauma.com or drop us an email at email@example.com.